26.11.10

Tony Hawk Games Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tony Hawk Games Reviews

Tony Hawk's Project 8
Platform: PlayStation 3

Tony Hawk Games.The way I see the Tony Hawk series is like this: from THPS to THUG 2, Neversoft was running a marathon, and they were doing really well, too. Then, in 2005, Neversoft tripped by making American Wasteland, which wasn't necessarily a bad game, it just wasn't nearly as good as the others. Now, the eighth installment in the series has come, and I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. At E3, they said that Tony Hawk's Project 8 would be returning to the roots of the Tony Hawk series, and I interpreted that to mean that it would be like a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. I bought the game and played it. The graphics weren't as good as I expected, but they didn't suck. Overall, Neversoft could have done a bit more polish on this game, and it's definitely not worth $600, but it's a solid entry in the series, and anybody who has been a TH fan since the beginning should give it a whirl.

If you would like to buy this item.new and used.Tony Hawk GamesTony Hawk's Project 8 can be purchased from the store's aStore Amazon.