25.11.10

Tony Hawk Games Wii Tony Hawk: Ride Skateboard Bundle

Tony Hawk Games Reviews

Wii Tony Hawk: Ride Skateboard Bundle
Platform: Nintendo Wii

Tony Hawk Games.Initially when I first heard that Tony Hawk Ride was being released for Wii, I was really excited to get it. I was counting down the days until it would be released. For some reason, I decided to hold out on a pre-order and see what people had to say about it (because of the price).
The majority of the reviews were very poor, and made me think twice about getting it. Finally, I decided to just take a gamble and purchase it even amidst all of the bad reviews. Surprisingly, I found the game to be very fun.Tony Hawk Wii

If you would like to buy this item.new and used.Tony Hawk GamesWii Tony Hawk: Ride Skateboard Bundle can be purchased from the store's aStore Amazon.