1.12.10

Tony Hawk Games Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Tony Hawk Games Reviews

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Platform: PlayStation

Tony Hawk Games. Tony Hawk 4 is the best PS2 game I've ever played. It's about a million times better than Tony Hawk 3 and Tony hawk 2. I've had this game for 2 years and I just can't stop playing it. Even though there's Tony Hawk Underground, Tony Hawk Underground 2, and American Wasteland, I haven't bought them I know they can't beat this game.
Graphics: I know everyone says the graphics could be better, I still think they're great, especially for a game made that long ago. I probably think this because alomst all of my 52 PS2 games were made at least a year ago. These graphics are better thanthose in sly 3 and thats a brand new game.Tony Hawk Games

If you would like to buy this item.new and used.Tony Hawk GamesTony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 can be purchased from the store's aStore Amazon.